Apr 19, 2015

ENTERTAINMENT | They're G-R-R-R-EAT!


Scribbles was on hand for the Apr.17th live production of 'Greater Tuna', performed by The Dunnville Community Theatre, in the charming town of Dunnville...of course!

We'll feature a review of DCT's latest production soon (And yes, I know, "soon" is an overused term at Scribbles these days...but it will be added to our "to do" list, I promise boss.  LOL)

We snatched the pix above after the show. Left to right: Cast members Jordon Heron, Gordon Huffman and Candace Melaine Stern, are joined by the show's producer (and Scribbles Super friend) Nancy Erskine.

'Greater Tuna' wrapped up with a spectacular dinner theatre on Apr. 18th.

Watch for our review of Greater Tuna and its many residents as portrayed by 3 unique and talented actors.

WANT TO GET INVOLVED ??  CLICK HERE to visit DCT'S OFFICIAL WEBSITE


SCRIBBLES CONNECTION: The connection between Nancy Erskine & I is DCT productions. Since our friend Chris Snow once appeared in shows there, Scribbles went to check it out. That's where I first met Nancy.

Chrissy's a big city girl now, residing in Toronto, but the shows have gone on and the friendship between Nancy and I has grown.

I love her! Scribbles loves her! (is it a bad sign that I just referred to myself and Scribbles as two separate entities?)

Nancy's love and devotion to DCT and developing & nurturing the good in others warms my heart to see. Our in-depth message "visits" have been both comforting and hilarious,

Nancy, my life is brighter because you are a part of it, you can't do much better than that!!