Apr 24, 2015

SCRIBBLES VIDEO ENCORE | Song & Photography by Rich Hunt

It may feel like I'm obsessed with "everything Rich Hunt" here at Scribbles. Under permission of Rich, a while back I gathered some of his words of wisdom as posted to facebook and packaged them with his photos in a feature called "en-RICH-ments".

Yes I love be able to bring Rich's words to you because I always find them so interesting and I can now reveal I'm not alone. Several Scribbles readers have told us how much they too were intrigued by what Rich had written.  That's great to hear and speaks to the person Rich is. 

But profound thoughts are only one of Mr. Hunt's talents. He is also a singer/songwriter and recently became a "grown up business man"

The following encore video features an original song written and sang by Rich, accompanied by a vast selection of his photos.  Edited together by Scribbles. What a perfect combination! 

Enjoy this Special Encore Video!