Apr 2, 2015

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | Remembering Ricky - 4 Years Later

HURRAH! I FOUND IT!

The pix in this video are from the Ricky Holditch Memorial Fundraiser, which was held Sat. Mar. 12, 2011, approx. 2 weeks after Ricky passed away on Feb. 28, 2011.

I was looking all over for this video, which was missing from my back-up files. Can't believe I forgot that I had posted this video to facebook, NOT my You Tube page, where I have uploaded over 100 video clips. No wonder I couldn't find it within all those videos, it was hiding here on my facebook page all along.

I had hoped to find this and repost it on Feb 28, which was the 4th "anniversary" of Ricky's death and I was bummed out that I couldn't find it. But, as is often the case when you misplace something, this memorable video showed up when I wasn't even really looking for it.

Here is that special video....

No comments: