Apr 20, 2015

YOU | Ridin' in Style


Above, Pam and Craig Saltzberry pose proudly beside their new 2015 Ford Titanium in  a photo Pam posted on facebook.

Pam told her pals, "We are soooo happy!!!... Riding in comfort to work & our vacation down east in the summer."

Nice looking set of wheels Pam. I guess all those years of "accounting" your pennies has really paid off. [insert groan here in response to that corny pun...LOL]



I met Pam when I worked at Talk Wireless. Pam and I hit it off right away and when each of us needed to vent or had a problem, the other was there to lend a sympathetic ear and some words of advice.  Pam is a big Bewitched fan as was fellow employee Diane Murray and of course, myself. Because of this, we have since addressed ourselves as the show's characters. Pam is Samantha, Diane is Endora and I'm Uncle Arthur. It's our unique little "thing" and even though we haven't seen each other much since my exit from Talk Wireless, it always will be.