Nov 14, 2013

You

Has the Love Affair Ended Between Jovi & Jody?

Our friend Jody Edwards of Toronto is as mad about Jon Bon Jovi as I am about Tim McGraw (actually she's a much bigger "fan"-natic, she has Bon Jovi tattooed on her thigh, there's no signs of Tim McGraw on my body (and we'll stop that conversation RIGHT there....LOL)

Jody told Scribbles "We had 5th row floor but first row at the catwalk as you can see from the video and some pics...about 2 feet away from me:)"

A disheartened Jody continued, "Unfortunately Richie is no longer part of Bon Jovi which is soooo wrong!!!...his replacement Phil X is from Toronto and amazing, but not the same after 30 years."

"My fav part of the night, besides when Jon was close enough to touch, was when he and the keyboardist Dave Bryan were joking around and singing Great Balls of Fire...that was fun! "

"Oh, and this was my 34th Bon Jovi concert". YEP, She's got me beat by leaps ans bounds!