May 27, 2014

YOU | New Do's


"Hair's" the Story, of Some Lovely Ladies...

There must be something in the air or should I say "hair" (ok, enough hair puns Ken) A lot of our Scribbles pals are sporting new hairdo's these days.

Above from the top: Niagara Falls friend Kerri Thomson-Fortier has added lots of colour to her locks of gold.  Next we have our Ottawa sweetheart Megan Fox who has new highlights.  St Catharines pal LeeAnne Chamberlain sports a new style and darker colour, which we think is mighty sexy.  Merry Christine from Welland went from long locks to short hair and she looks great.

Below: My sister Jane Storie looks great with curls but also turns heads when she straightens her hair. And of course, what would our lovely ladies new hairstyles be without me adding myself in to the mix.  I got bored with my light brown hair and coloured it dark brown (although it looks more black than brown)  I also experimented with putty, sprays and gels (as seen in my hair product collection at the bottom) and came up with a faux hawk look.  I can still style it the way I used to if I want, but right now I'm liking the extra inch in height.....LOL!


No comments: