May 29, 2014

ME | Not This Again!

 

READY TO FLY AWAY AGAIN
I have to admit, if I were a boxer, I would be throwing my towel in to the ring in defeat. For the third time in less than two years and the second time in two months, I find myself sitting in an apartment with wall to wall boxes, all packed and ready to go. Yes, I am moving AGAIN!

We all know the reason why by now and if you don't, then that tells me you haven't been visiting Scribbles regularly. The place I am currently residing in is ok, except for those f'n banging pipes that drove me crazy and had my doctor writing a letter indicating that this place was bad for my mental health.

So with last minute things to pack, errands to take care of, a disruption in my internet service and the desire to set up my new "new" place, Scribbles will be taking another brief break.  How long it will be for, I cannot say for sure. I do want to get back into the swing of things as soon as possible, with videos still on hold and other new stuff to share, but at the same time I do not want to be rushed when I am trying to be creative.

I'll keep you all posted when Scribbles will be back with new stuff and in the meantime there has been a lot of new things added lately for you to catch up on or just enjoy again.

So before I pack myself into a corner, I'll sign off for now. Take a nap and get back to preparing for my fourth home in less than two years.

Thank you to everyone who have once again come to my aid and recognized that even a sane person might find this a very trying time, especially when others don't always seem to see it that way.

Love Kenny


NEW ADDRESS IS EFFECTIVE SAT. MAY 31st.  
Email address and phone number remain the same


No comments: