May 29, 2014

ME | Good Clean Fun

There's a few reasons I am happily displaying this new automatic hand soap dispenser.

I got to see just how cool they work when I recently visited my pals Terry & Terry in Toronto, after admiring the several units they have at their condo.

I mentioned that a while back I had received an email offer where I could buy one and get reimbursed for its cost. So the unit would be free. But alas, I did not act in time and therefore the offer was no longer valid.

Well wouldn't you know it, just a few days later, I received another email, with the same offer. I didn't let this one pass me by and immediately purchased the Lysol dispenser kit and sent for my rebate.

I can already visualize the soap dispenser looking oh so cool in my new "new" apartment and best of all, all it ended up costing me was the price of a stamp.

Now THAT'S something to smile about!