Sep 7, 2014

YOU | Jeanne & Megan Brighten Up Niagara

 SEQUENCE OF PIC TAKEN ON THE LAST NIGHT I WOULD SEE JEANNE & MEGAN BEFORE THEY RETURNED HOME. WE DO 'CRAZY' SO WELL, DON'T WE?  LOL.

THE GIRLS GAVE ME A HUG CARD
When it comes to my cousins Jeanne Prince and her daughter Megan Fox, I could write an entire page about their adventures and my undying love for both of them.  As anyone who has been around for the ride since our magazine days knows, Jeanne and Megan have been a big part of Scribbles for decades.

Megan has the dubious honour of being Scribbles second most featured friend over its 35 years, the first, of course, being my sister Jane to whom the very first Scribbles [then known as Sunny Digest] was created on Labour Day 1979.

Jeanne and Megan spent a week in Niagara this August, something the wild and crazy mother-daughter duo try to do each Summer.  Since Jeanne and Megan once lived in St. Catharines, where they naturally made many close friends, it's usually a non-stop visit with this friend or this group of pals. Dinners here, a BBQ there. A party the next night. I am sure the girls need a week to recover from all this merriment, crammed into so little time.

JEANNE & MARTY  |  JEANNE & OLD WORK PALS
When Jeanne and Megan ["me" and "mini me"] were still residing in St. Catharines, now just the two of them in the household, I was at their place constantly.  I was Jeanne's interior decorator and confused young Megan a bit being a "Boy/Man" and a little girlie playmate at the same time. LOL

Given our history, it is mandatory that Jeanne and Megan get together with me at least once per visit to Niagara. We were able to spend two nights together, which as you can see in the photos featured in this section, was a lot of fun.

Old friends like Marty Wilson, Beth & Rob, the girls from work were also on Jeanne's "must see" list and for Megan, there were old friends that she got to spend some quality time with.

Then it was back to Renfrew to share with their adventures with their spouses, family and friends.

Same time next year Jeanne and Megan?







No comments: