May 30, 2016

YOU | Walking in Memory of her Sister

As written by Becky Lee:

Dear Friends, 

I’ll be participating in the Walk for Women in honour of my Beautiful Sister Susan on June 4th 2016. Our Team Susan's Angels was the Top Fundraiser Team at last year's walk and we would love to do it again!

My goal is to raise as much as possible but I can’t do it without your help so please join me in raising money for Gillian's Place by sponsoring my campaign. Thank you in advance for your generosity.

Pledges can be made by cash, cheque or online with a credit card. In order to make an online pledge, visit www.walkforwomenniagara.ca and then click on ‘sponsor a participant’. Use the search engine to find me; Becky Lee. Click on my name when it appears and follow the instructions on the screen.

Online donations are secure and an electronic receipt will be sent directly to your email address once the donation is processed.

Thank you so much for your support. It really means a lot to me.

Hugs

Becky :)

SUSAN'S ANGELS, TOP FUNDRAISING TEAM AT LAST YEARS WALK FOR WOMEN