May 27, 2016

ME | The Yard Birds

Timmi and I don't always see eye to eye, but other times we're in perfect sync. This was one of those moments, as we both chill-lax around the faux fire pit in our backyard.

The yard's seeing more action this year, as I planted a garden and was given sod and top soil from the NICE neighbour at the corner, who was enlarging his driveway and was giving sod and soil to all who were interested.

It's not much to look at right now, but here's the garden. Can't wait for it to start doing its thing. What did I plant?  Yellow beans, spinach, 2 types of tomatoes, green peppers, parsley, dill and in the mounds cucumber and pumpkin. I'm not expecting to grow giant pumpkins, just a few little ones would be cool. I've grown most of these veggies before, so I have an idea what to expect.  Stay tuned!