Sep 19, 2019

'A Sense of Country' is Mind Blowing

When I was back in Renfrew last month I did a lot of sight seeing, which included taking in the charm of the revamped downtown area. One of the places I happened upon was an amazing shop called A Sense of Country.

From the outside, it looks like a small store... believe me, it's definitely not. The shop is comprised of many unique rooms and travels way, way back all the way to the street that runs parallel to Raglan Street. It really is mind blowing to keep going and going as you discover the many sections and unique items at A Sense of Country which includes an old fashioned candy area, the country kitchen room , a man cave, gifts for pet lovers, a year round Christmas section, wedding gifts and much, much more.

Below is a video I found on A Sense of Country's website which was created by 96.1 my FM Renfrew, a popular local radio station. It's not quite the same as actually being there, but certainly gives you an idea of what kinds of cool things you'll find there.