Mar 27, 2021

-MUSIC- Better Days Ahead' Video Offers a Message of Hope

VAUGHN ROWSELL IN SCREENSHOT 
FROM 'BETTER DAYS AHEAD'
Prior to the pandemic, it wasn't unusual to find my friend Shelley & I at The First Ontario Performing Arts Centre in downtown St. Catharines taking in another stellar live performance. 

One such show was the Ultimate Fleetwood Mac and it was presented by VaughnCo Entertainment. There was signup info on hand for VaughnCo and when I got home that night I subscribed. Since that time I've received emails notifying me when a VaughCo act is performing. Needless to say, with the world on lockdown, there hasn't been a lot of live shows to tell of.

Recently I received a message from VaughnCo promoting their original song and video 'Better Days Ahead'. After I watched, I left a message praising the uplifting tune and letting them know I would share it to Scribbles. 

Much to my surprise Vaughn Rowsell emailed me thanking me for my words. He had also checked out Scribbles and really liked it.

Vaughn and his family recorded Better Days Ahead joined by family and friends . "As a concert promoter and musician, I have experienced first hand the impact that this pandemic has had on the music industry", Vaughn shared on You Tube, "I felt it was important to create a message of hope as we move forward."

You can watch the video below. You can also help VaughnCo Entertainment by purchasing the song on itunes and other streaming services (I did, it costs around a buck and it made me feel good to support a Canadian business -VaughnCo Entertainment is based in Newfoundland)

VISIT VAUGHNCO ENTERTAINMENT'S WEBSITE HERE



No comments: