Mar 20, 2021

-BIGGEST SCRIBBLES VIDEO EVER- Our Really BIG Show

I
've hyped it for a while and now it's finally here. Scribbles Really BIG Show is 42 minutes of music and merriment that I hope you find enjoyable. The show pretty much speaks for itself so I'm not going to spend a great deal of time here explaining what you will discover once you start to watch. 

I do want to take a second to thank each of the friends who appear on our show. You are all so talented in various ways and it was a pleasure to come up with a way to showcase those talents. Like they say, 

I couldn't have done it without you.

**And if you want to learn more about how the concept of a variety show came to be and the challenges we faced putting it all together, there's an in depth bonus story that appears after the two parts of our video.









No comments: