Mar 27, 2021

-EDITORIAL-

 Hello Everyone,

Arriving a bit earlier than usual, Easter is upon us again. And once again we find ourselves celebrating yet another holiday with pandemic restrictions. But I'm not going to dwell on that, this editorial is about more enjoyable things.

I want to start by thanking everyone for all their praise on two recent Scribbles offerings. Let's start with our Really BIG Show. I love when you message me to say how much you enjoyed something I created and it is even more special when friends we have not heard from in a while respond. Our Really BIG Show had that effect. We heard from our beloved "regulars" who typically send much appreciated comments AND we heard from others who rarely comment. Friends like Rich & Maria, who told us how much they enjoyed our show...wowza... that meant a lot to me.

Then we have our Look for the Leprechaun Contest. We had 26 friends enter this contest with a jackpot that capped at $31 going to our pal Jessica. What made this one extra special was our live draw on Facebook. Over 100 people watched the draw on Facebook and more caught it on Scribbles and You Tube. I'm thrilled and encouraged by those numbers.

I've heard that youngsters also enjoyed watching our live draw. Our Ottawa Valley pal Joe (age 3) noticed himself on screen (the leprechaun was hiding in a post featuring him & we revealed that during the draw.) He also repeated each entrant's name after I read them off. Welland 2 year old pal Lucas also enjoyed watching the draw. Maybe he was mesmerized by my festive green essemble & funky eyewear. We're doing a similar live draw for our Count the Eggs Contest and I'll be wearing more festive attire, so get the kids ready for another family friendly draw. We'll announce the date and time of this draw soon.  

This edition offers a bit of everything. We have our Easter classics and comics. There's a "Cuteness Overload" post that dares you not to smile. We say happy birthday to Joe Friday and my sister Kim -who has two new roommates who we introduce you to this edition as well. 

Have a happy Easter. Be sure to enter our contest and enjoy today's Scribbles.


No comments: