Feb 25, 2023

new SCRIBBLES VIDEO | Everybody Say LOVE - My Mom's Birthday 2023


Here we go folks, the annual lowdown on our birthday party for my mom. 

Mom said at this year's gathering that she would be just as happy with us simply getting together without the theme parties and of course I know that.  

I mean really now.... Games and goody bags are things associated with kid's parties. Yet I still give them out. It's a fun project for me to work on each year in January, a month that's typically kinda blah for me and many of you. Thinking up a theme and game and menu for a party is a great distraction if nothing else.

And of course it's always a blessing to gather with family for another fun party. I try to make it as much about them as the birthday girl. She gets the gifts, but no one walks out empty handed. 

When I look at the finished video I wish I had even more Valentine hearts on the walls. That's another aspect of the party equation. I must do each party as frugally as possible. For what my budget was I think I did okay. 

Join Mr. Sock as he gives you a tour of my place all decorated in hearts and balloons for our Everybody Say Love party. Then get a bird's eye view of the party (the cake is awesome) followed by a message from 92.9 The Grand DJ Rock "N" Ray Michaels.  



DON'T MISS A THING. IF YOU SEE THE WORD HOME BELOW THIS SENTENCE CLICK ON IT TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES CURRENT POSTS.

No comments: