May 24, 2023

EDITORIAL |


Hello Everyone, 

It’s been a while since Scribbles offered up a multitude of new posts at the same time. This year there’s been several Mr. Sock videos, some moving tribute posts and series 4 of Battle of the Best, but we haven’t brought you several new things at once for a while, so this is pretty exciting.

Our ‘what’s NEW with YOU’ section makes a feeble attempt at showing you what everyone has been up to. Of course it barely scratches the surface, but we DO still have plenty to share. 

Scribbles Rainbow Connection Contest asks you to tell us your favourite colour, for a chance of winning a collection of awesome rainbow bling. 

WOOF!  Joe Friday is back with both new adventures as well as a collection of Classic Joe’s. With such a large archive of Joe material, Scribbles gratefully continues to feature Jim’s bulldog buddy for your amusement. 

Mr. Sock has made appearances in several locations and has young fans watching him from the Ottawa Valley & Niagara to British Columbia and likely beyond. We have exclusive pix sent in by Scribbles pals Carrie, Gloria and Jackie. I love that you guys like Mr. Sock, I enjoy hangin’ out with him and sharing that silliness with you. Great News! We have a new video coming soon…so Mr. Sock could soon be returning to a big screen TV near you! 

I am finally getting a grip on being a bit hard on myself when it comes to new Scribbles stuff. I had hoped to have much of what you will see today published already. I get down on myself when my physical or mental pains prevent me from creating Scribbles at the pace I want. When I CAN do stuff and the creative juices are flowing, THAT’S when it is meant to be done. Not on some preconceived deadline only I know about. It’s always more fun when I’m feeling well.

I have been able to put together some entertaining posts that I hope many of you in Scribbles land will enjoy. 

Ken

DON'T MISS A THING. IF YOU SEE THE WORD HOME BELOW THIS SENTENCE CLICK ON IT TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES CURRENT POSTS

No comments: