May 10, 2023

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | The Dandelion Song 2023

When our pal Doug emailed me suggesting I join him for a few days at his trailer at N.E.T. Camp Resort in Pelham, it took me about 2 seconds to send my reply.  "Yes!" I exclaimed with much enthusiasm. 

As you may recall, the campground is one of my favourite places to sit back and relax. And this time of year it is also the location of millions of dandelions - something I discovered in 2016 when filming our ambitious yet forgettable electro funk version of the Dandelion Song.  

I decided this time around, Mr. Sock should get a chance to see for himself all the dandelions at N.E.T. so he joined us at the campground. To see his reaction and listen to our latest incarnation of The Dandelion Song, click on the video below...

DON'T MISS A THING. IF YOU SEE THE WORD HOME BELOW THIS SENTENCE CLICK ON IT TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES CURRENT POSTS