Jun 27, 2023

My "Little Nephew" Graduates....HIGH SCHOOL!

It’s hard for me to believe that my nephew Graham has graduated from high school and in October turns 18.

Where did the time go?

I remember when he was a kid and we used to go for drives in “Uncle Ken’s green car” along with my lovable little dog Timmi. 

I remember how excited Graham would get when we had sleepovers at my place and I will never forget his first 3D movie experience. 

We sure did have a lot of fun and I am so grateful for all those treasured memories.

Congratulations Graham, I am very proud of all you have accomplished and I am thrilled you have a game plan for what you want to achieve next.

Love Uncle Ken

   DON'T MISS A THING. IF YOU SEE THE WORD HOME BELOW THIS POST CLICK ON IT TO SEE ALL SCRIBBLES CURRENT POSTS   

No comments: