Dec 27, 2014

HEALTH | The Bipolar Express

ALL ABOARD!!.....I wish that one Christmas I will make it through the festive season without a gut-wrenching ride aboard the BIPOLAR Express.

This is for those of you who "know what I mean" & may live with some form of clinical depression and/or anxiety. You know who you are. You know what it's like to sit on that choo choo. It can be scary.

It's not that you aren't appreciative. Christmas really lets you see the best in those around you and take stock in what you have. But all the "hoopla" and expectations can be difficult to keep in check for those with some form of mental illness.

To my fellow riders of the Bipolar Express, come sit up here with me and the others, it's a bit warmer and less frightening together in these seats.

The train is scheduled to get you home sometime after Jan. 1st.

Please have your tickets ready.

No comments: