Dec 30, 2014

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | Francesca's 50th Birthday


To say I am a bit late with this video would be an understatement.

Our friend Francesca Mackie celebrated her 50th birthday all the way back on May 18th! It was the "May 2-4 Weekend" and to ring in the big 5-0 Francesca hosted a grand party catered by our pal Terry at Maid in Toronto. There were bartenders and lots to eat and a cake created by Terry 2 that was worth waiting 50 years to be eligible for.

I spent the night in Toronto with Terry & Terry and their dogs Caleb and Dane and had a chance to visit with them and enjoy quite possibly the best hamburger I have ever eaten in my entire life at a restaurant in the village, before heading back home.

Francesca, you have always been someone I admire, but this year you just blew me away for many reasons. I don't know why I kept putting off creating your birthday video. It's the least I could do after all the effort you made towards getting me to your party.

But like you once mentioned, getting the video later gives you a chance to relive it again.

And that I hope my ever so tardy efforts do just that.

No comments: