Dec 6, 2014

SHOP | Scribbles Gives 2 Thumbs WAY Up to Penny's 'Exotic Inports'

I was at the Seaway Mall this past week. I had won a $50 gift card for a place called Hometown Treasures and went to the popular Welland mall to use it towards Christmas shopping.  Hometown Treasures was certainly nice, but a bit out of my budget.

A true treasure was later found when I came across Exotic Imports. There are many imported masks, chimes, wooden zebras, elephants & monkeys, Buddha's of all shapes and sizes*, jewelry and many MANY more unique one-of-a-kind items at very reasonable prices (which included the sales tax on the day I was there - BONUS!)

I have scanned Exotic Imports business card, including Penny's info from the flip side. As Penny explained to me in person, her shop is only for the shopping period around Christmas and doesn't return again until the same time next year.

"What you see is what we have" Penny told me. "When it's gone, it's gone", so definitely go there ASAP for gifts that Scribbles guarantees you're not likely to find elsewhere else in the region.

The SEAWAY MALL is located on Niagara Street & Woodlawn Rd in Welland.

*Happy Buddha featured above is for layout purposes only, Image found online by Scribbles.co and is not meant to indicate thisspecific item is available at Exotic Imports.



No comments: