Dec 27, 2014

ME | "One Man's Garbage..."


This is very odd.... On Christmas Day, my family gathered at my mom's apt to exchange gifts and pig out. On our way in, as we passed the garbage bins, there was an office chair sitting there. It was in perfect shape and about a million times better than the duct taped thing I already use. Not wanting to wait until AFTER we were going home later to see if that great chair was still there, I went back for it right away and locked it in my car while we did Christmas festivities.

It was an added Christmas surprise, gotta love that. Only thing I did wrong was not ask for assistance dragging and carrying in the chair. My lower back paid for that today, which is like a double whammy day...your usual shoulder/neck mess and the added fun of lower back and into right leg a bit.

No pain, no gain. I got's me a nice new chair and if someone could come over sometime and take my old chair to the road for me on trash day that would be great.

To give this lighter, more solid feeling chair more back support, I have brought out my trusty Obusform (not seen in pix above).

No comments: