Mar 8, 2015

| ME | Cool Clean Cash

After he found a $100 bill at a local lounge, our pal Dennis Storm was quick to share his good fortune with his facebook friends.

The big find reminded me of a similar story that happened to me quite some time ago now.  I was in the laundry room at the Roehampton Street apartment building I lived in. I went to put my clothes in a dryer and when I looked inside, I saw a folded up $10 bill. I took it out and started to unfold it...to my surprise, there was another zero... it wasn't a $10 it was $100!!!

I nearly shit my pants.

No one else was in the laundry room and there were no security cameras. So I put my clothes in a different dryer and ran back to my apt. I guess I could have posted a note but I might have had lots of people claiming the money was theirs.

I'm betting whoever lost that $100 has made sure to check pockets before doing laundry ever since.


No comments: