Oct 21, 2012


COMMENT FROM STEPHER AFTER SHE MADE HER SCRIBBLES DEBUT WITH BF RICH:

"I love your page Scribbles, it is such a sweet little thing to work on and it looks so fall-timey right now it just makes you want to curl up with a cop of hot-coco and see whats going on with people. Thank you for sharing and using our photos. I look forward to seeing what you will post next."
~ Stepher Noodle Doodle

KEN REPLIES: Stepher I can't tell you how nice it was to receive your message. I have been creating Scribbles in one format or another for 33 years but it always delights me when someone discovers it for the first time and tells me how much they enjoyed it.  I hope you continue to enjoy the unique appeal of Scribbles and all the best to you and Rich.



COMMENTS ABOUT OUR "66 PERFECT PIX" FEATURE:

"Your Scribbles pictures have been putting the smile back on my face."
~ Kim Papple

KEN REPLIES: Scribbles is good medicine and the only side effect is happiness and a desire to want to see more...LOL


"Somewhere Jen's very happy that her baby [Rasmus the reading cat] made Scribbles again"

~ Jackie Hughes

KEN REPLIES: I am certain they get Scribbles in heaven (I think they have wifi). That pix of Rasmus reading a book is priceless Jackie, how could I NOT feature it in our countdown?


"I loved number 46 [Ken and his Enquirer collection] and your starter stache Ken... lol great pics and loving the new layout"
~ Tammie Holditch

KEN REPLIES:  Thanks Tammie, I enjoy Scribbles new look too!  And as for that Enquirer pix, I can't believe I collected that trash, maybe my goofy glasses were squeezing into my brains...LOL!


"I'm starting to question your idea of "PERFECT" lmao Hmm, I wonder whatever happened to 'Danger Ranger' LOL"  
~ Chrissy Snow

KEN REPLIES: Yours is not to question...yours is to simply enjoy....LOL!


"Thanks for choosing that picture of me to be included in Scribbles' 66! I really appreciated your super sweet comment as well....the feeling is mutual! :)"
~ Jenn Young

KEN REPLIES:  I tells it likes I sees it friend!!


COMMENTS ABOUT SCRIBBLES "WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU'RE BLUE" VIDEO:

"The song [Get Rythm] from the video you made was stuck in my head for days (AND nothing is sticking in my head!)"
~ Jackie Hughes 

KEN REPLIES:  I see my mission here has been accomplished : )


  "Sweet Video! It must have taken quite a while to put together, eh? I liked the vintage footage too!"
~ Jane Storie

KEN REPLIES: Would you believe it took a total of about 20 hours to put together that 3 1/2 minute video? Wait a second, you've been around for Scribbles entire 33 years, so you know all about how long it can take for me to put stuff together. Some things never change, eh?



COMMENTS ABOUT OUR TRIBUTE TO VIVIAN CAMPBELL:

"Wow - that was the most amazing tribute ever Ken. I just arrived home from a vacation today and I couldn't stop thinking of my mom from the time I woke today and when I got home to read your tribute it brought tears of both joy and sadness and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for that. You are very thoughtful and sincere."
~ Karin Campbell-Gadd


"That was such a beautiful tribute, Ken you have a way with words .... words from the heart .... the best kind. Thank you and all the best to you and your mom, I'm sure Vivian is smiling at the tribute and missing all of us greatly."
~ Cindy Campbell  

KEN REPLIES:  Hearing how much you appreciated my tribute to Vivian made me smile. I still think of her (and the entire Campbell family) whenever I am visiting my mother. There's a new family living in that house on Rebecca Street now, but to me it will forever be "the Campbell's place".