Oct 30, 2012

Extreme Evil

I won't get into all the gory details, but will note that I received the nastiest email EVER on Monday night. It was from a former friend whom I had put aside differences with to let know about J.R.'s passing. After reading my tribute page to J.R., she sent me a cruel message accusing me of not acting quick enough to help my beloved cat, said I should be ashamed, that my tribute was disgusting and it was my fault J.R. suffered. She even threw in that I did the same thing last year when my cat Alysha passed away. There was MUCH more than that and I posted it on facebook. I received plenty of positive, reassuring replies including this link forwarded to me by Lee Ruberg. 

This tune is just so appropriate and made me laugh and put things back into perspective. I dedicate this one to the insensitive individual who choose to be so cruel and self righteous, without having a clue as to what really transpired over the final few days J.R. was with me. I am so thankful you have shown your true colours and that I will never waste another precious moment with you. This one's for you...