Jan 1, 2013

You

 "How is it possible that I love you more everyday?"

As featured on Julia Dickson-Eckert's facebook page:

"‎19 years ago! 19 years ago, I walked down the aisle behind my maid of honour, who looked so regal, my beautiful bridesmaid and an incredibly adorable ring bearer and flower girl set. There, on the arm of my wonderful father ( who told me it wasn't too late to change my mind ), I saw the church filled with the people we loved so very much. At the end of that aisle stood a best man that was so pale and sweaty, you would have thought I was trying to marry him. Beside him, my brother, always steadfast and supportive, and my uncle who was an excellent M/C later that day. And with them, my guy.

Steven Eckert, how is it possible that I love you more everyday? We have been so richly blessed, 19 years. Your jokes are still the funniest, your observations still make me see new perspectives, you arms are still my favourite place. 19 years, God willing, I hope we have 19 more."