Jan 24, 2013

Stepher and Turtle Can't Get Enough of Each Other....
...And We Can't Get Enough of Them!

When I saw this photo of our friends Stepher Noodle Doodle and Rich "Turtle" Hunt on facebook I just couldn't help but smile. The dynamic duo have been together since sometime last year and you can just tell by looking at them how damn happy they are.

I shared this sentiment with them on facebook: "This will probably sound pretty corny....but whenever I see pix of you together it makes me smile and I can truly sense the love you have for each other. I am so happy your life paths crossed and have now become one." 

Hey, I warned them it was going to be"corny"...but what can I say, it's just how I feel when I see their photos. 

This is our second feature story of Stepher and Turtle in only a few short months and no doubt not the last either. Why? Well I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only one who gets all mushy when they see this picture perfect couple and a feeling that great is too good not to share over and over again.