Jan 16, 2013

 
As Sally Field is famous for saying during her Oscar acceptance speech, "You like me, you really like me!"  The "me" I'm referring to here is our recent clip "The World According to Scribbles" and your response has me popping like the corn in our peppy video's background song.
"Your wish is my command"


"This is great Kenny. You should make more of these...you're sooo good at it. SCRIBBLES RULES", exclaimed our pal Damian D.

"I just finished reading the lastest edition of Scribbles. The popcorn song was a perfect choice", said Kerri Fortier.

Fresh from celebrating her 19th wedding anniversary with hubby Steven, Julia Eckert told us; "Just a quick note to tell you that I really enjoyed the "World According to Scribbles" video!! I must admit I hit pause a few times, what an overwhelming but fun amount of images!!"

Francesca Mackie sent a response that seemed to mirror that of many; "I want to watch it in slow motion!", she told us.

Well Francesca -and all the rest of you who wished the photos flashed by a little bit slower - let it never be said that Scribbles doesn't listen. 

Below you will find a second version of our clip in which each photo gets more screen time than in the original video. It runs about 7 1/2 minutes long, so you may wish to watch it when you have ample time to sit back and enjoy it all.  We've edited some of the pix in this version, streamlining it to the photos we think you really wanted to see again. 

Enjoy it fast or enjoy it slow.....either way, The World According to Scribbles looks great and it is all thanks to you!


SLOWING DOWN "THE WORLD" [approx. 7 1/2 min.]