Jan 14, 2013

Play That Funky Music White Boy

We've always known our pal Daryl Damian Delledonne was talented. He's a writer, has performed in live productions and made appearances in movies.

Now he's putting his vocal chords to the test, with live singing gigs.

Daryl recently told his facebook friends "Between writing and trying to get work in small movies I have become a singer too...maybe not the best but as long as they feel what I feel I'm happy."


Following a performance in Hamilton last weekend, a relieved Daryl added, ""The place was happening, everybody was happy and I wasn't bad...thank God for the lights I couldn't see anyone out there. I had fun."

That's awesome Daryl!! Put me down for a copy of your first big album...better make that about 300 copies as I'm sure your fellow Scribbles pals would love to hear you too.  A star is reborn!




"Thanks for that in SCRIBBLES. You always make me feel good. I love reading stuff about me and the way you do it in your own unique way is priceless. You're the best!! Maybe next time you and Rob can be my ' special guests '. :)"

-Daryl Delledonne