Jan 29, 2013

Paradise is...Punta Cana 

After one of the most trying years of her life, Pam Hopkins was ready to get away from it all and recharge her battery. And what better way than a vacation with her boyfriend Craig in tropical Punta Cana.

Pam tells Scribbles; "I had a wonderful time swimming with the Stingrays...I know sounds scary but it was a fantastic experience. It was very cool, they are slippery but the underside is so soft. It was just an amazing experience!! They removed the stinger thingy that can kill you so I wasn't nervous. Plus they do this 3 times a day, so I'm sure they are used to it. This one was a little feisty though!!!"

The couple also swam with sharks, snorkeled over the coral reef and got up early to watch the sunrise during their 8 day stay in what Pam referred to as "paradise."

We're very glad you had a good time Pam, if anyone deserved a break from reality for a while, it was you. And yes, I am very jealous.