Jun 14, 2013

Me

 
Dear Emotionally & Mentally Battered Kenny:

It's me, your inner child, your soul, your spirit, your very being. I know we haven't spoken much lately, but I understand because you have had a lot of pretty ugly things going on lately.

Sure wish I could make the hurt go away or provide you with some insight as to why all these events happened, but even I don't have the answers to those ones.

I want you to know that I am still here for you, just like all those wonderful friends who have reached out to you offering comfort and hope. We have actually never gone away, you just sometimes couldn't see us with all the toxins in the air.

Let's run away together, back to those days when we were carefree and happy with life and more importantly happy within our self. I will help you. Don't feel defeated if you still feel kinda beat up, you are allowed to feel that way while you heal.

Come back Kenny, back within yourself where it is always a safe haven. Back to where your inner beauty shines brightly and will cut through even the darkest of clouds.

I am still here and I always will be.



3 comments:

scribbles online said...

Are you talking to yourself again ken? LOL

Lynn McIntee -via facebook said...

Isn't it incredible when we think of how such a small child can grow up and become such a caring, kind, witty, industrious, adult? Amazing how much creativity and joy one person can spread. Thanks for being you Kenny!"

Unknown said...

Hey our Buddy Ken...
Get hold of your life. don't let the negative things of life get you down and learn to love the person you are and the persons who love you.