Jun 16, 2013

Fathers Day '13


Bobby Rock enjoys a tender moment with his wonderful kids, in the photo posted on his facebook page on Father's Day



Sunday was Father's Day and Scribbles salutes all those great dad's out there who bring joy and happiness to our lives.

This year, we introduce something new....Scribbles Father of the Year. A dad who we think is great and worthy of a little extra recognition.

Check out the following Scribbles Video to find out who our very first Father of the Year is.

 

 READ WHAT SCRIBBLES PALS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS VIDEO
at the end of our FATHER'S DAY section



A Few More Great Dads!

STEVEN ECKERT & FAMILY (A "FEW" YEARS AGO)





TIM VINCE & FAMILY


BOBBY ROCK & BOBBY JR.
DOUG & KEN FARQUHARSON -Father & Son Dad's
PETER PRINCE and although the girl with him looks young enough to be his daughter, it is actually his wife JEANNE
ERNIE DICK and his harem (LOL)
Papa bear STEVE SAUDER with sons EMERSON & MATTHEW
BRIAN MACKIE with COLIN & CATRIONA
NEIL BLYTHIN (INSET) w KIERA & WILLIAM

Happy Father's Day!








8 comments:

Robin Whyte -via facebook said...

"Thank you so much Ken Leavoy for this great video tribute to my fave dad of the year Tim Whyte!"

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww, beautiful Ken!!!!!

I don't know Tim and Robin, but they have one seriously cute kid!!!!!!

Megan Fox- via Facebook said...

Aw Kenny! I just wanted to thank you for having Peter included in the father photos! :) He's a wonderful dad.

Beautiful video too!! Just adorable :)

Steve Sauder -via facebook said...

Loved that video Ken, it was beautiful! I

scribbles online said...

Can I just say, every time I watch this I get all teary-eyed

Unknown said...

NICE.....!

KEN, STOP CRYING DUDE

Tim Whtye -via facebook said...

Ken, I am humbled by your kind sentiments. Sometimes I feel like I make such a mess of fatherhood but all I can do is keep on going, keep loving my wife and my son. You've honoured me with this tribute. Thank you sincerely.

Ken Leavoy said...

@ Tobias Beecher.... LOL... I'm a sentimental guy Tobias and they are all happy tears -seeing Tim and Cole being such picture perfect father and son just kinda chokes me up.

Thanks for adding a comment on Scribbles, always intriguing to see a message from someone new.