Jan 6, 2015

YOU | So Happy Together



MEGAN & I LONG AGO
Each year we smile a bit larger when we get word that our Ottawa pals Megan Fox and Andy Tinnsburg, are celebrating another anniversary.  This time it's anniversary number six!  WOO HOO!

I find this particularly awesome as I recall my cousin Jeanne's daughter Megan when she was just a wee baby wearing a poopy diaper  and soon the cute little girl who I played Polly Pockets with. 

To clarify things, when I say I remember Megan wearing a soiled pair of Huggies, I don't mean that the kid walked around like that all the time..I am referring more to when I babysat overnight and woke to discover her covered in crap, diaper barely still on, standing in her crib with a big smile, waving her shitty little fingers "hello" to me.

YEEP!  Good thing I had experience in this department, thanks to a 10 year age difference between me and my youngest sister Jane Storie.  When she was a baby, I took care of her sometimes and had already been through boot camp with baby puke and dirty CLOTH diapers (which may be more friendly to the environment, but certainly not to the person changing them and rinsing them off before they could soak in the dirty diaper bucket)....Ahhhhh, good times indeed!

But I digress......Back to present day and the 6th Anniversary of Megan & Andy on Jan. 5th.  Congrats and big hugs to you both (The excited "girlfriends" variety for you Megan and a manly, "fuckin' eh" hug for you Andy...LOL)