Jan 14, 2015

PETS | Two Pets, Two Illnesses, One Month & a Crazed Daddy


OY VAY!  First we had JJ with his urinary tract issues and now things got evener shittier as Timmi had blocked anal glands.  I've spent more time (and money) at Hartzel Animal Hospital this month, than I have in the past year. 

I want to thank my facebook friends who offered ideas, links and info. 

I did take Timmi to PetSmart before the vet's, but one look and they said, no way to doing an external expressing of the glands.  And it was nice of PetSmart to not charge a service fee for looking at my dog's swollen ass and not making a sale from it. 

Thank you also goes to Hartzel Animal Hospital for always treating me and my "babies" with kindness and respect.

Timmi will be taking a medication twice daily for a week and will be seeing the vet for complimentary follow-up visit next Friday.

NO MORE SICKNESSES BOYS....please!!

No comments: