Jun 24, 2018

SCRIBBLES VIDEO | The F Words

NO.... we're not talking about THOSE kinds of F words....our clip is family friendly.  Our F words are Flowers, Felines, Feathers & Fur and they are precisely what you will find lots of in this video.

It's hard to believe that all the things you will see below were found in my own neighbourhood. There's beauty everywhere, it's just a bit harder to find these days with all the ugliness we're bombarded with on a regular basis.

I usually mention how much time it takes to create a new Scribbles Video. This one ended up being particularly challenging. Not only did I record tons of footage (most of which ended up on the editing room floor) but I also ran into some major issues when trying to format the video for you to view it. That added a few more hours to the process.

I was finally able to complete the project and deliver to you a video that I hope you enjoy and that will take you to your happy place for 7 minutes and 17 seconds.

Enjoy these fabulous F words, I know that I do.





 Music used on The F Words: 
"Toyz" by Ken Leavoy