Jun 24, 2018

YOU | Around the World with Pam & Craig

PHOTOS COURTESY PAM SALTZBERRY


PAM & I ON ST. PAT'S DAY AT WORK
Great to See You Again!

In 2001 I traveled by planes to the Bahamas with my friend Jeff. I can still remember the experience of being on a secluded island and walking for over an hour along the shoreline. It felt like I was the only person on the planet and all that I could see was the sky, the ocean, the sand and the trees. I will never forget that moment.

Pam, you have traveled to so many places by planes and cruise ships. Your collection of fond memories from all the amazing places you and Craig have discovered just keeps on growing.  I am so happy that you have been able to see the world...or at least all the places I'd also like to see.

Thanks for coming to visit a few weeks ago. I enjoyed our time together. Your scrapbook of travel pix were a real treat. I hope we get to do it again soon.

xo

"Uncle Arthur"