Jun 24, 2018

YOU | Bailey for Brant Mayor: "Change. It's Time."

PHOTO COURTESY DAVID BAILEY FACEBOOK PAGE
Scribbles friend David Bailey is back in the news with the launch of 'David Bailey for BRANT County Mayor' social media sites.

On his Facebook candidacy page David wrote, "After much thoughtful consideration, I filed my candidacy papers to run for the position of COUNTY of BRANT MAYOR in the upcoming municipal election on October 22nd, 2018."

"As many of you are aware, I have been actively engaged in community and political issues for over 25 years.... I have long sought to create effective change at the grassroots level in our great community."

Bailey also stated, "I have received very encouraging and extremely positive community feedback in response to this goal. This has enabled me to assemble a highly-capable roster of volunteers. Once elected, I am confident my past work within the community, combined with my extensive business experience, will bring a modicum of necessary change to the COUNTY of BRANT council table."

To read David's complete announcement and achievements visit 'David Bailey for BRANT County Mayor' Facebook page HERE. 

We're thrilled to see our friend David running for mayor. His list of accomplishments are long and impressive and the County of Brant would surely benefit immensely if he is elected.

You may recall seeing David and partner Jim on Scribbles in the past. Most recently, this spring, we were stoked to share the story of how portions of season 2, episode 13 of   The Handmaid's Tale was filmed at David and Jim's historic home in Brantford. If you missed that story you can read all about it (plus view exclusive behind-the-scene photos) by clicking HERE.

Best of luck David. I'm over-the-moon with enthusiasm!