Jun 24, 2018

YOU | Thompson Running for Re-Election

Our friend Dave Thompson is running for re-election as Councillor for Ward 3 in the Town of Lincoln and we're thrilled for him.

On June 18th Dave wrote on Facebook; "I want to express my gratitude to the residents of Ward 3 for their support during the last two elections and appreciate their engagement during our Ward meetings this term (most engaged residents in town)."

He then added "I submitted my papers on May 1st ...as I am committed to continuing to work hard on my residents behalf during the next term. I am formally announcing that I am seeking re-election as a Councillor for Ward 3 in the Town of Lincoln, lots more work yet to do!"

Dave became a Scribbles friend when we worked together at Talk Wireless Inc. (circa 2010-2011). "Big Dog" was always great to work with and I had the pleasure of creating Thank You cards from Dave and his wife Kate following their beautiful wedding.

Best of luck Dave...I think the residents of Ward 3 in the Town of Lincoln are in good hands and trust they'll continue to show their support come election day.