Scribbles will always remove or modify anything that anyone may be uncomfortable with, in regards to posts that feature them in it.
However, I also want to say that I DO NOT use AI to create Scribbles posts and videos.
There was only one time a year or more ago when I shared the results of putting photos on an app that made them move. A few looked cool but for the most part the results were strange looking (like my dearly departed wee dog Timmi who had a second head pop out of his back…YIPES! …very creepy looking). The video was more of a scathing report about AI than an endorsement.
It was shortly after that when I read about the resources required to achieve AI and I made a decision that AI would not be a part of Scribbles.
I like knowing that what you see on Scribbles was achieved by using traditional creative tools like Photoshop, which is not AI and my vivid imagination.
