Oct 15, 2013

You

CLICK PIX TO VIEW LARGER VERSION
Family Ties

Gathered together at the family farmhouse for Thanksgiving, great grandmother Connie Farquharson is seen on the far right with her children and their spouses and THEIR children and their spouses AND their children too!

WOW!  That must have been one helluva big turkey!


 Table for Two 

While many gathered in large groups for Thanksgiving, things were much more subdued in my family this year. My sister Kim & her family, who often host our Thanksgiving dinner, were in Turkey Point closing up their cottage.  My other sister Jane had a quiet dinner with her husband having held a pre-birthday party for their son and some school pals, the day before.

With Timmi by my side, I went to my mom's new apartment for a quiet dinner for two. Afterwards mom came back to my place to enjoy a few days in Welland and where mom got to meet JJ for the first time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.