Dec 30, 2013

You


Becky's Best Vacation Ever


Whether it was giving a snack to the iguana, feeding the pink flamingos or just lazin' around in the beach hammock , Becky Lee and her 8 fellow castaways had an incredible time in Aruba recently.

When we reached Becky via email the other day, she told us "[I have] been very sad lately [because I am] not still in Aruba with my 8 friends enjoying the food, drinks, sand, ocean and great Aruba people!"

"We had so much fun, all 8 of us!!!" Becky told Scribbles "Best vacation ever and we are already talking about going back there for the next big birthdays, which will be for [my sister] Susan and [her friend] Gail".

As I mentioned to Becky, the photo of her and "Fireboy's" friend Pam chilling on the beach reminded me a lot of when I travelled to the Bahamas with Jeff Stewart...which was over 12 years ago now.

There's something about those lush beaches with all that sand and the brilliantly blue ocean that just begs you to stay, especially when you have a pretty good idea of what Wintery weather is waiting for you back home.


No comments: