Dec 25, 2013

Pets


My kitten JJ -who is now 6 months old, took an unexpected trip to the vet on Dec. 17th. Well, I guess I shouldn't say it was "unexpected", at least it wasn't for me, as I had booked the appointment a few weeks ago. But for JJ it was a bit of a surprise and when he came home later that afternoon, he was minus something he had left with.

JJ is now neutered, which I am hoping might make him a bit less rambunctious, but judging by the way he was bouncing around later in the evening, I'm thinking that's just wishful thinking on my part. It's a good thing he's so damn cute, it helps him get away with murder.

The vet and staff at Rose City Animal Hospital in Welland were impressed with JJ's carrier box and file folder I have that contains all his V.I.P.'s (Very Important Papers.)  Both feature labels featuring his pix and the they all thought they were pretty awesome.

Just me putting my Scribbles touch on yet something else.....LOL!

No comments: