Dec 25, 2013

You

PHOTO COURTESY BAILEY MCPADDY'S FACEBOOK PAGE
Modern Family

We were touched by the message Bailey McPaddy posted on facebook about her mom's Carrie and Sandi. So touched, we asked her if we could share it, to which she gave us a resounding Yes.

Here's Bailey's heartfelt words:

"Being a Family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what.

I know we have our good days and bad days but in the end I have the privilege of calling these ladies mommy #1 and mommy #2. I really don't know where I would be if I didn't have the love and support of these two amazing women right here. 


You both are my inspiration on how to be the best woman I can. I love you both so much. Thank you for being the two best moms a girl could ask for."

PHOTO COMPOSITION FROM NEW VOUZ'S LAST NEW YEARS EVE PARTY
 KEN COMMENTS:

Bailey, I have known "Mommy #1" and "Mommy #2" for a long time and although we have not seen each other as much the past few years as we did when I worked at and occasionally hung out at The New Vouz, I do get to keep up with their adventures through facebook. (It's a good thing facebook doesn't have a capped limit as to how many photos people can post, because your mom's have quite a cool collection on there)

Carrie and Sandi are two of the nicest people around and are a lot like peanut butter and jelly. Although both are quite enjoyable on their own, there's something extraordinary when you put them together. 

If it made me smile and feel good inside to read the kind things you had to say about Carrie and Sandi, I can only imagine how special it was for them to read your kind words.  What a sweet thing to do and what pride they must feel having raised such an open and loving daughter. 

I hope you all have the Merriest Christmas ever and wish you nothing but the best in the new year.

No comments: