Mar 14, 2013


Acting silly: Rodney and Robert with Connie and Patty.
Party Brothers

Although it was less wild than the year before and we have no videos to embarrass anyone with, there was still plenty of fun to be had at Rodney and Robert Dennis' 33rd Birthday party, held Mar. 8th in Welland.

Joined by family and friends, the birthday boys partied into the wee hours where Rob learned a new word and we all discovered that ouzo is not our favourite liquor. I acted as DJ for a while and had several guests rockin' and rollin' to the tunes I selected (although I suspect the ouzo also had something to do with this.)

Some guests stayed over night while others used their designated drivers for a safe ride home. Timmi and I spent the night and although he was perky the next day, I looked forward to a much needed nap when I got home.

Same time next year guys?

Card I made for Rodney & Rob based upon the story of how as kids they had Gloworms to keep them from being afraid during thunderstorms (Rob admits this, but tough guy Rodney claims he doesn't remember...ya, right Rodney...LOL)

Rob's sisters cat Hunter shares his favourite chair with a balloon left over from the previous night's party.

1 comment:

scribbles online said...

You know, when I added this COMMENT option to our posts it was really meant to be for YOU to comment on what I posted, but since i like to gab, I guess this area is for me.

BUT, I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO USE IT INSTEAD : )