Mar 6, 2013

OUR AMAZING PETS


These days, to keep my gas costs down, whenever I have an appointment in St. Catharines with my doctor or therapist, I also try to incorporate a get together with family and friends.

Recently I dropped by our pal Shelley Stewart's place to pay her a visit. As if getting together with Shelley wasn't exciting enough, I was cheerfully greeted by her guide dog Reese when I approached the front door.

Reese is a frisky young girl and when she is not working, she's all dog, wanting to toss balls and get lots of attention. She demonstrated that by giving me big sloppy kisses (one big Reese kiss is the equivalent to about 5 or 6 little Timmi kisses)

Afterwards I took her for a walk (or was that the other way around?) where she tended to her "business". And just like those big kisses, one of Reese's "businesses" is equal to many of wee Timmi's...WOO...anyone have a shovel handy?   LOL!