Oct 2, 2014

Scribbles is happy to debut Picture Perfect, one of our new Fall features.  In Picture Perfect, we salute those pix that were taken at just the right moment. You know the kind. The lighting was just right, the composition was good, the person or pet was captured at that special fleeting second.  Those are what we refer to as Picture Perfect.

Ideally, I would love it if you would email us at scribblesonline@sympatico.ca or post pic on my Ken Leavoy facebook private page for us to feature here.

Otherwise, I will troll through your facebook pages and find pic that I feel fit the bill, or photos that I myself took which  I felt weren't too bad.

I know there's a lot of avid photographers amongst our Scribbles gang, and I'm sure you have many you think are perfect, so please send them in. Send as many as you wish*


We launch Picture Perfect with a photo taken by our colourful friend Eric Gainer [seen in a recent Scribbles masthead wearing bizarre headgear and also pictured to the right with moi as we enjoy ourselves at Terry & Terry's for Pride Toronto 2005]


The photo seen below was taken in Belleville, ON.

It's the waterfront view from the Bay of Quinty and we're surprising the photographer himself by featuring it as our very first photo in our new Picture Perfect feature!

"Love you Eric, you always make me smile. And this place in your pix looks so serine and beautiful. I can visualize you Starbuck's coffee in hand, enjoying the view and taking pictures. Now that you know I like your pic, it's time for you to send me more.  


Bay of Quinty
by Eric Gainer
 Belleville, ON

 

No comments: