Oct 4, 2014

YOU | Snow Goes 5-0

Our buddy Chris Snow turned 50 on Oct. 2nd.

Yes, that is also my birthday...although despite Chrissy's jokes that we were separated at birth, I'm 4 years older than he is, making "mom's" labour the longest in history....LOL!

I remember back in the Vouz days if I was there celebrating my birthday, Chrissy usually asked that I not make mention that it was also his big day. Given that ow key history, I was a bit surprised when I discovered there's going to be a party in celebration of Chrissy's 50th later in the month on Oct. 18.

I seem to recall my 50th birthday turned in to 3 days of parties and gatherings, some planned and much of it spontaneous and hilariously memorable. It's kinda hard not to celebrate turning 50 and I'm excited that Chrissy will get the recognition and roasting he lovingly deserves.

Below is an e-card I made Chris for his birthday.


No comments: