Oct 29, 2014

ME | My Kit Kat Cake

BIRTHDAY MOMENTS & YES, MY CAKE IS SURROUNDED BY KIT KAT BARS WITH REESES PIECES SPRINKLED ON TOP -IT WAS ANOTHER OF MY NIECE ERIN'S CREATIONS

DEANNA | FRANCA
I was touched that my new neighbour Deanna and our mutual friend Franca (seen in pix to the right) dropped by my place on Oct. 2nd [my 54th birthday] with coffee and some very cool handmade gifts.

Deanna made me a birthday card AND also made the envelope. This was a new one to me, I've made cards for years, but never an actual envelope.

SURROUNDED BY MY B-DAY CARDS
Deanna also prepared a variety of homemade air fresheners and other scented portions and notions and is a seamstress. I joked that we should team up... her products and my marketing & design skills. Who knows, we could be sitting on a goldmine. LOL.

A few days later, my family gathered at my mom's to do what we do best when we get together.  Eat great food, enjoy birthday cake and open gifts. Since it was my birthday, the gift opening portion of the line-up was my favourite....LMAO.

Thanks for the nice dinner mom and to everyone who was able to join in on the fun.

COMING VERY SOON.... My nephew Graham's 9th Birthday Story and Short Video