Jul 15, 2014

HUMOUR

Since we always seem to have such fun when we meet up at fundraisers and other events, I couldn't resist creating this parody ENQUIRER cover.  The photos were "selfies" taken while Sandra Burger-Vedder and I attended the Bowling Fundraiser for Bylynnda's Fight Against Lyme this Spring.


 SANDRA RESPONDS TO THIS COVER:
"Busted what am I going to do now ! I had the media all over my front lawn next morning fallowing me to work wanting answers ..., me and my Murphy are kicked to the curb ! Dan always thought something was going on when he heard that Murphy took to you .,,, Ken now what ?"


KEN REPLIES TO SANDRA: 
"I know eh? All my gay friends won't even talk to me anymore after our secret went public! Even my pets are looking at my strangely. What have we done? But I just can't stop our affair, it's like a run away train.... we will need to wear disguises so the media and our friends don't recognize us. OK, find something to wear that people won't know it is you and I'll do the same....then meet me at Bowl-O-Rama, Lane 7, near the ball return area...oh, and remember, no street shoes allowed....LMFAO"